We offer full service technical support to the public utility industry throughout the State of Texas.
Lamar Technical Services, Inc. (LTSI) has provided a wide range of support services to the electric utility industry as well as other utility industries across the state of Texas for nearly two decades.
Do you have questions? We’ve answered our frequently asked questions.
For general information about Lamar Technical Services call us at:(512) 663-2243
Technical Support to Public Utilities in Texas
After nearly two decades of working in the utility engineering and construction fields, Larry J. Krenek spun off from a power line construction company 17 years ago to develop Lamar Technical Services, Inc. (LTSI) into the thriving company it is today.
With honesty and integrity, we have expanded to three locations in Texas to accommodate our clients’ needs.
LTSI is a full service technical services firm that has been supporting the public utility industry throughout the State of Texas for nearly two decades. LTSI provides technical services to primarily the electric utility industry; however, we have supported other utilities as well as engineering and construction entities.
The staff at LTSI is comprised of personnel with many years of experience in the development of the utility infrastructure we enjoy today. With three locations, LTSI can accommodate all levels of support services. Conforming to your needs is our specialty.
- GIS Data Collection / Database Development and Maintenance
- Foreign Utility Contact Counts
- Pole / Equipment Labeling
- Construction Maintenance
- GPS Field Inventory
- Full Development and Support of Computer Aided Drafting Projects
- Contract Development and Management
- Cost Estimates
- Creation and Submission of all Types of Permits
- Plan and Profile Development
- Construction Staking and Layout
- Easement Research / Preparation / Acquisition
- Transmission / Distribution / Substation Layout
- Pole Drilling Guides